Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts’ diverse collection of award-winning spas offer guests striking surroundings, innovative therapies and personal attention at an array of luxury destinations. With more than 20 resorts featuring a variety of brand concepts including Golden Door, Guerlain and other bespoke designs, guests can experience the hotel brand’s never-ending commitment to wellness, recently recognized by Travel + Leisure with Rome Cavalieri Spa and Spa Grande at Grand Wailea (pictured above) selected as Best Spas in Europe and Hawaii respectively.
Waldorf Astoria’s commitment to wellness is evident through each property’s regular refresh of treatment menus, identification of the latest best-in-class skincare and equipment partners, and meticulous focus around training each step of the guest’s spa journey.
Recent accolades for Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts spa portfolio include SpaFinder’s 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards (Spa La Quinta and Golden Door Spa at Waldorf Astoria Park City), Spas of America 2010 Top 50 Spas (Spa La Quinta and Golden Door Spa at The Boulders Resort) and the aforementioned Travel + Leisure’s 2011 World’s Best Awards (Rome Cavalieri Spa and Spa Grande at Grand Wailea), among many others.
Offering truly enchanting and exotic locales, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts’ array of widely-acclaimed spas provide endless opportunities to relax and rejuvenate.
• From Shiatsu acupressure massage to Ayurvedic healing rituals, The Rome Cavalieri Spa (named the number one spa in all of Europe by Travel + Leisure, 2011) presents a unique range of pampering treatments from around the world. Renowned for its spectacular leisure facilities, the spa features Turkish baths, four swimming pools, hydromassage and whirlpools, a state-of-the-art Technogym™ fitness center with adjoining Pilates and Yoga rooms and Davis Cup clay tennis courts, among other offerings.
• The Spa Grande at the Grand Wailea in Maui (named number one spa in Hawaii by Travel + Leisure, 2011) boasts the largest spa in Hawaii and is one of the first to reflect a cohesive balance between the traditions of the East, West and Ancient Hawaii via the vast array of therapies offered. Internationally experienced therapists carry out more than 100 treatments at the 50,000-square-foot facility, many uniquely infused with Hawaiian grown ingredients, including such signature therapies as the Pala’au Journey and Essence of Olena and Awa.
• Kallima, the spa at London Syon Park, brings together a unique collection of treatments, as well as the non-surgical services of the renowned Mr. Alex Karidis MD FRCS, for a groundbreaking spa journey customized to guests’ specific goals. Far from the standard spa routine, Kallima’s experienced therapists ask guests what results they’re hoping to achieve, and from that consultation designed a customized spa journey unique to each individual.
• At La Quinta Resort & Club guests can retreat to the tranquil environment of Spa La Quinta, named one of the “World’s Most Exotic Wellness Retreats” by CNN in 2011. Offering an array of rarefied spa treatments including a rose-quartz facial, a massage with “sacred stones,” a body polish with the seeds of wine grapes from the Napa Valley and an oxygen “power lift” for the complexion, Spa La Quinta embraces the healing properties of native elements throughout their extensive treatment menu.
• Allow the proven treatments of the world-renowned Golden Door Spa at The Boulders in Carefree, A.Z. to soothe and transform. Beautifully infused with ingredients from the desert environment, treatments created more than 50 years from the original Golden Door are expertly applied.
Learn more about the Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts spa offerings at www.waldorfastoria.com/spa.