92% of Americans snack during the day, but it’s safe to say the majority of those snacks aren’t vegan and lack health benefits. Seattle-based Theo Chocolate has the solution with their new vegan-friendly product line on that turns mindless snacking into mindful snacking with Theo Chocolate Clusters.
Vegan snackers can now enjoy a flavanol-rich, heart-healthy option that satisfies their sweet tooth and comes from a company that has always emphasized the health of people and planet. Each bite-size Chocolate Cluster is a combination of crispy quinoa, toasted coconut, 50 mg of cocoa flavanols and other delicious healthy ingredients, all covered in rich 60% dark chocolate.
• 3 flavors to choose from: Lemon Hemp, Turmeric Coconut and Salted Almond
• Rich source of cocoa flavanols, which contribute to heart health by supporting healthy blood flow
• Packed in a slim, resealable pouch, so you can enjoy a quick nibble and then easily tuck it into your purse, backpack or desk for later
• The Chocolate Clusters are organic, Fair Trade, non GMO, vegan, gluten free, soy free and kosher, making them a delicious snacking option for a range of diets
• MSRP & Size – $5.99; 80g/2.8 oz. (10 pieces per pouch)
Since 2006, Theo Chocolate has been committed to responsibly sourcing and manufacturing the highest quality chocolate in the world. As the first bean-to-bar maker of Organic, Fair Trade, Fair for Life, and Non-GMO certified chocolate in North America, Theo is creating delicious products while working to improve livelihoods and protect the environment in farm and factory communities alike. To learn more about how the company puts its passion into practice, visit theochocolate.com.