Chicago’s healthiest new brunch spot, Kal’ish serves diners short-order, 100% animal-free cuisine that aims to satisfy vegans, omnivores and everyone in between. The menu features healthy, plant-based alternatives to favorites found at traditional American fast food restaurants, like burgers, fries and chicken tenders.
Fresh off its opening, the short-order vegan restaurant serves up unique, animal-free takes on brunch dishes that even the pickiest taste buds won’t believe are vegan. The menu includes everything from savory K-egg dishes, like:
- Papa’s Chorizo Quesadillas: Potato and “chorizo” quesadillas with K-eggs and chunky pico de gallo ($13.50)
- Huevos Kal’Cheros: Crisp tortillas, K-eggs, frijoles, chili sauce, pico and avocado ($13.50)
- Kal’Lox Scramble: K-eggs, Kal-tomato lox, house vegan chèvre and dill, served with griddled potatoes and onions ($11.50)
To sweet indulgences, like:
- Banana Berry Crème French Toast ($11.50)
- Classic Pancake Stack: served with maple syrup and option to add berries or chocolate chips ($8)
Kal’ish is open for brunch on Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Kal’ish is located at 1313 W. Wilson in Chicago’s Uptown neighborhood. For more information, visit: www.kalishvegan.com or www.facebook.com/kalishvegan.