In honor of St. Patrick’s Day coming up, it’s time to get your green on (courtesy of Terra’s Kitchen) !
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup spinach, packed tightly
- 4 baby bok choy, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ cup scallions
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Canola Oil
- Heat wok or large skillet to high. Add 1 tablespoon canola oil.
- Sauté the garlic and ginger together.
- Add the sugar snap peas, spinach, bok choy, broccoli, soy sauce, and half of the sesame oil.
- Stir-fry quickly until the vegetables start to brown slightly and become tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in remaining sesame oil, scallion, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Remember HPCO! Hot. Pan. Cold. Oil. When stir-frying always remember to heat your wok BEFORE you add the oil. HPCO goes for sautéing too.