Makes 6 large muffins or 1 enormous loaf
3 cups oat bran
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons sweetener
Juice of 1 lemon
1 large apple, grated
6 brown bananas, lightly mashed (leave some chunks)
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped or halved
1/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup water
– Preheat oven to 375F.
– Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
– Squeeze the juice of the lemon onto the combined apple and bananas.
– Add walnuts, raisins, and water.
– Combine the wet and dry ingredients into one bowl.
– Pour into sprayed muffin tins and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.