Plant Based World Conference & Expo (PBW) has announced the speaker lineup for the Food Solutions For Human Health Summit taking place June 7-8, 2019 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
The Summit will focus on the regenerative impact of plant-based nutrition on human health and the power it provides to reverse and prevent many of the most common chronic diseases. PBW is working with The Plantrician Project on educational sessions for healthcare professionals to earn CME credits.
Speakers that have been confirmed to present at Plant Based World in the Food Solutions For Human Health Summit include:
- Scott Stoll, MD, a board-certified specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specializing in regenerative medicine, utilizing natural treatments, diet, and lifestyle to aid the body in healing chronic disease and injuries. Dr. Stoll is the Co-Founder, Board Chairman and Chief Medical Officer of the Plantrician Project.
- Joel Kahn, MD, a Holistic Cardiologist believes that plant-based nutrition is the most powerful source of preventative medicine on the planet.
- T. Colin Campbell, PhD, a biochemist who specializes in the effect of nutrition on long-term health, is a Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry at Cornell University and has become known for his advocacy of a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based diet.
- Michelle McMacken, MD, a board-certified internal medicine physician and an assistant professor of medicine at NYU School of Medicine is an enthusiastic supporter of plant-based nutrition, who is committed to educating patients, medical students, and doctors about the power of healthy eating and lifestyle modification.
- Garth Davis, MD, a physician practicing medical and surgical weight management in Asheville, NC. He is a recognized expert in initial and revisional bariatric procedures also helping people lose weight and improve health using a whole-food, plant-based diet. He is the author of “The Experts Guide To Weight Loss Surgery” and “Proteinaholic” and is an avid runner, triathlete, and cross fitter.
- Saray Stancic, MD, a board-certified physician and the founder of Stancic Health and Wellness, LLC in Ramsey, NJ, an innovative medical practice whose mission is to educate and empower patients to achieve optimal health via lifestyle modification and a plant-based diet.
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, a best-selling author on understanding the science behind a nutrient-dense, plant-based, whole-foods diet. Dr. Fuhrman emphasizes how eating foods that supply abundant amounts of micronutrients unleashes the body’s tremendous ability to heal, achieve optimal weight and slow the aging process.
- Michael Greger, MD, a physician, author, and professional speaker on public health issues, particularly the benefits of a whole-food, plant-based diet. He is the founder of NutritionFacts.org, the first science-based, non-commercial website to provide free daily videos and articles on the latest discoveries in nutrition.
More information about Plant Based World Conference & Expo is available at www.plantbasedworldexpo.com and registration for the event will open this fall.