Registered Plant-based Nutritionist and Registered Master Herbalist, PLANTFED MAMA, Candy Marx, shares everything you need to know about thriving on a plant-based diet during pregnancy, and in everyday life.
Plantfed Mama is a 300-paged literary cookbook that focuses heavily on vegan nutrition, holistic health, with an infant feeding guide and 75+ gluten-free vegan wholefoods recipes, among 22 chapters of extensive nutritional and holistic health information, including:
– How to get essential vitamins and minerals through food.
– The difference between essential supplementing and wasteful supplementing.
– How to prepare certain foods to increase nutritional value and decrease mineral inhibitors.
– Good carbs, good fats, and proteins.
– The link between morning sickness, painful breastfeeding, and certain foods.
– The link between certain foods and mineral deficiencies, gestational diabetes, stretch marks, edema, and cramps.
– The importance of gut-health, for mama and baby.
– Vital holistic health information for a healthy mind, body and soul.
– Your spiritual connection to your unborn child.
– Herbal remedies for pregnancy, delivery, after-care and baby.
– Nourishing baby after birth and raising a healthy, compassionate vegan child.
Plus much more!
Buy book on Amazon.com: Plantfed Mama’s Holistic Guide to a Vegan Pregnancy